9/17/12

Introducing : My mini friends

Last winter I was wondering what to give my cousins as a present from Korea. 
Even though I'm not coming back lol but I was going to give them through my auntie

And ta-dah! I found these mini lipsticks!
And they're on discount, I got them for 1.500 KRW each. 

Of course I took some for myself. I ends up buying over 20 sticks :O


The one that I have is (from right to left)
G 09 Gloss Beige
M 26 Watery Orange
G 06 Gloss Red Orange
G 04 Gloss Peach


The swatches (from up to down) :

G 04 Gloss Peach
G 06 Gloss Red Orange
M 26 Watery Orange
G 09 Gloss Beige

just realize after swatching them the first 2 color doesn't have so much different I had difficulty to tell which one is which :S

But as you could probably see, the color is not to vivid, it's more to a sheer lipstick/
And the size are really small. Probably 5 cm max. So it is easy to bring around and put it on anywhere.




 Personally I really like G 09 Gloss Beige best! I never thought I'll like this color when I first bought it :S but it was really sheer and nude I love it! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey