12/25/12

HAPPY MERRY CHRISTMAS 2012! +ootd

HI fellow 21 December 2012 apocalypse survivor! It's Christmas today!
I missed my church morning service today :( But I could still blame on my jetlag.

YES! I'm back to Indonesia for my winter holiday!! I expect myself to be super productive in this 2 months. Productive in like, every aspect of my life!! I'm totally gonna list my 2013 new year resolutions
IM FREAKIN ON FIRE!!

Anyway to start of this expected productive week, I've made more efforts on my way of saying Merry Christmas in this blog. It's a plus OOTD! For you non-IG maniacs OOTD is abbreviation of 'Outfit of the Day' So, I'm gonna post mine here, today, here!!


Confession : eventhough it supposed to be TODAY, it is not my todays outfit. I would burn in sauna dressing like this in Indonesia. It was a week before when I was in Busan and I would totally dress like this if 1. I celebrate Christmas in Busan and 2. Christmas is in Fall. Actually South Korea's Christmas were so cold I could barely live through.

More cool picts:




Black velvet flowery baroque style pants from H&M and red sweater from a street shop in Seomyeon.
Sorry it's blurry because I took it myself. With a selftimer. No tripod. On my towel drier. ha

ANYWAY~
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey