7/9/13

OOTD : JJUGGUMI FREAKS



I'll present you today with last sunday OOTD with Double Jessica! And introduce you with some delicious Korean food called Jjuggumi, which I have wonder where did it goes in my entire life and why I just know about them so recent.

J E S S I C A #1








J E S S I C A #2








F I L I A








If was very rare of me hanging out with these two girls, and what is happening when two girls with 2 names together, I always mis-called both of them. But it it was real fun! We ate 쭈꾸미 (Jjuggumi) which are small octopuses with spicy sauce over it, it was SO FREAKIN' DELICIOUS!! There's other choices of how you want your 'Jjuggumi' to be cooked, we chose the barbeque (supposed to eat them mixed with all the vegetables, make-yourself jjuggumi bibimbab!) 

This small octopus is sent from heaven.



And we met some friend accidently! <3

And to encounter the chilliness of those delicious little sea creatures, we went to have some ice creams! It was real nice :D 


3 comments:

  1. Oooh, love the pictures - the first outfit is the prettiest, in my opinion! C: The food looks delicious, I love Korean food! <3

    Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I love Korean food too! :D I've checked your blog out and you have such a cool blog! I've followed you XD

      Delete
  2. omgomg the food looks so yummy!! i really love your outwear kak!
    xx,bella

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey