10/11/13

HOW-TO : Navy Pearl



Yellow! 
Everyone seems to post their Halloween looks - and I admit it, I'm no good in making those kinda look so instead I'm doing a simple black-blue smokey look that is real easy! :D 


I'm using only 2 quad (and a matte black eye shadow, but that's completely optional!)

Innisfree Mineral Shadow #3 

Innisfree Mineral Shadow #5

I put all the other products I used below the how-to, so here we go!! 

                         1.                        


First, I'm mapping out where I want the eyeshadow to be the darkest. I'm using a brown gel liner. Feel free to use black liner if you want to!


                         2.                       



And after that I just filled in the place where I mapped them out before. I'm using Innisfree's Mineral Shadow in #3 시원한 바다 and taking the darkest color in the quad, which is a dark navy blue, mixed with a little black matte shadow to create a deeper look.

Keep the center lid empty!


And don't forget to blend the harsh lines! Also I forgot to add the dots there, but I'm taking the lightest color on the #5 quad and place that just below my eye brow to highlight.


                         3.                        



Next, back to the #3 quad and taking the lightest color there, which is a shimmery white shadow and pat that on the lid. You can use brush if you like, but I'm using my finger to make sure I pat them because the color can come out a little bit too sheer. I want the center to pop!

                         4.                        


To grab the look together, I'm taking again #3 quad's darkest and my gold colored eyeshadow stick to the bottom lash line. You want to do this with a smaller brush / cotton bud! 


Then I lined my lash line using a brush ended pen liner and make a little cat eye flick on the end. And before that I did line both of my upper and lower water line with a black gel pencil liner. For the lower water line I lined them all the way to give that dramatic look.


                         5.                        


I curled my lashes and apply my favorite mascara, and I'm done! :D 


                     THE RESULT                   


To finish the whole face, I just patted on some pink blush and pink nude lip color! Because the eyes are already dramatic, keeping the other points simple is the key! 

I think this look is great for every skin tone and it's really easy (...right?) and this look is more to a night event kinda look, so if you have a night-time event coming up, feel free to rock this look! :D



Now that I finished making this post, I'll just get back to my 'Heirs' drama. GOD please stop the awkward English, I might be over-reacting, but if I had to read the Korean subtitle to understand what you're saying, than yeap, that's the limit.

To episode 2! :DD




#FOTD

   product used   

BRONZER etude house "aloha v-line slim maker" 
LIPS etude house "rosy tint lips" in tea rose & nyx "round lipstick" in sky pink
EYES
innisfree "mineral shadow" in #5
innisfree "mineral shadow" in #5
nature republic eyelash curler


Where to find me :
tumblr // youtube // instagram // twitter // deviantart
xx

8 comments:

  1. Love how you did the smokey eye! :) I've never thought about mapping out the lines first haha! Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! x haha mapping them out makes everything easier! :D

      Delete
  2. very pretty look! :))

    http://urhappybunnie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. keyennn fil :D
    ntar mau cb ahh dimappingin dulu :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty ^^ thanks for the tutorial <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you need free Twitter Followers?
    Did you know you can get these ON AUTO-PILOT & ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE by using Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey