4/5/16

REVIEW : A'PIEU ♥ DORAEMON TO YOUR SHADOW #3, #5, #6


      BRAND      
A'Pieu

      PRODUCT NAME      
To Your Shadow

        type of product        
Eyeshadow Duo Palette

       shade       
#3 Cranberry Mix
#5 Crunchy Mocha
#6 Geuredo Brown

      PRICE      
KRW 6.500


        sites        
#3 Cranberry Mix
#5 Crunchy Mocha
#6 Geuredo Brown


Every shades have their own Doraemon design! Some even with Dorami, his sister! Every eyeshadow got 2 shades and the shade compliments each other. 



#3 CRANBERRY MIX

is pink nude matte eyeshadow and glitters burgundy shade




#5 CRUNCHY MOCHA

is matte chocolate shade with gold bronze with glitter



#6 GEUREDO BROWN

is cool tone taupe with dark brown shade and both are matte



All of the shades looks good with each other and the look so good on the pan - but when I swatch them, I see that the shades are very, very soft and pigmentation wise? not good. I guess Korean style makeup isn't really focus on the eyeshadow so they make it really soft. 

But on some level, they're buildable. Note on the hand swatch I only do 1 layer each, and for the eye swatches I didn't use wet brush/primer. The matte seems to have better pigmentation more than the glitters. 





You, yes you, Doraemon Freak!


This Doraemon wins my heart by its packaging. The product itself is not as good as I expect. The pigmentation is more to the poor side. Among the 3, I love #6 the most, not as shadows, the cool taupe is perfect for nose shading! :D


Still have more Doraemon's stuffs to review! Which one next?? :D



Where to find me :

tumblr // youtube // instagram // twitter // deviantart
xx

add my LINE@ 
@filiaparamita
(don't forget the @)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey